Monday, April 11, 2011

Kids Update

Lydia had a lot of fun running on the track team this year. Lydia is the 2nd one in on the right hand side.

Lydia ran the mile and the mile and a half.




Lydia placed 5th in the District meet for the mile and a half. Way to go Lydia!

Lydia went to her first school dance. I was happy that she went with some good friends--all girls. They had a great time and went out to eat after (with the Moms). Of course, the Moms got to sit together and the girls sat together.


Rachel started soccer this season. She plays for the Hurricanes. She really surprised me and LOVES it! I never pictured her playing sports--she is so into dolls and dressing up. Her first game was against Ellie's team and Gordon was the referee.



Rachel was so happy to be goalie!



When we were in Missouri, Unlce Devon checked everyone's eyes. Jacob got contacts and Richie got glasses. Wow...I sure do have handsome boys!


Princess Bekah

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love love love all these pics

Sarah said...

Awsome thanks so much for updating ilove seeing all the kids! Way to go Lydia running the mile and a half. And you look beautiful all dressed up for the dance; how fun! I think Rachel & Macie and Bekah & Ava must be a lot alike. You look like a pro out there on the soccer field Rachel. And wow Jacob and Richie are very handsome!

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

Cowboy hats rule!

Brett and Linnae said...

So glad you updated!! Eventhough I just saw everyone, I am so glad you posted pics of everyone for me to see!! Keep it coming!! Love you and can't wait until next time we get to visit!!

ray ban wayfarer said...

anthony jersey
j.r. smith jersey
chandler jersey
Such was the circle in which I grew up. I think that on the whole I was rather a quiet youth, at any rate by comparison. Certainly I was very imaginative, although I kept my thoughts to myself, which I dare say had a good deal to do with my reputation for stupidity.