Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Changing of the Flowers

I was sad to pull out these flowers when they were doing so well. However, I knew that if I did not take advantage of the nice weather, that it would get too hot and I would not be quite so motivated to do it. So, this past week we said good bye to these ones:

We also welcomed some new blossoms on the rose bushes and the day lillies are starting to bloom. I LOVE the day lillies.

Here is what we planted. I hope that they get full and beautiful. I love flowers.

3 comments:

Brett and Linnae said...

It must be a record, two updates in a week, way to go Em!! Also, love the flowers!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Loves!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness they looked and look amazing! You must have gotten your love for flowers from Dad.

ray ban wayfarer said...

anthony jersey
j.r. smith jersey
chandler jersey
I believe I was considered the dull boy of the family. Without doubt I was slow at my lessons, chiefly because I was always thinking of something else. Also to this day there are subjects