Friday, August 22, 2008

The Rainforrest Cafe

Today we had a great time at our 3rd Annual Back to School Lunch at the Rainforrest Cafe with the Youngs.




I received a coupon in the mail for a free lunch and dessert for the the birthday child in our family. I thought that we might as well use it. So, they had Lydia stand on her chair as they sang "Happy Birthday" to her and brought her a Sundae for dessert. Lydia was a good sport--especially since this was totally unexpected and her good friend just happened to be sitting at the table next to us.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

These pictures look so fun!! I cant believe school is here already and summer is over...sad!

Sarah said...

What a fun tradition! I'm sure Lydia loved the Birthday song. Good luck on the big day tomorrow; I can't wait to hear all about school.

Julie said...

Loved that day! I'm already looking forward to next year!!