Saturday, April 25, 2009

End of March Happenings

My Presidency had a breakfast for all of the Ward Presidencies to get to know each other. It turned out really nice.
These are the great ladies that I have been able to work with--Anna Rawlins, Janna Wise, and Julie Young.
I sure will miss these ladies. I was just released from the Stake Primary on April 19th after 5 years in the calling. I do not know much else anymore and I will miss primary. Christine Eppley would always tell me that primary was the happiest place to be and I have come to truly believe that. Ladies, thanks for making a great ending to a wonderful learning experience and thank you to all of the many women that I have had the chance to work with over the years!!
We had a fun visit from the Wunderli and Jarvis cousins. We all spent a day at the zoo. Grandma Phillips was able to come in town for the weekend and Connie also joined us.
Rachel had tons of fun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I miss you already!!!